Become Our New Hero
Medior Market Analyst (BI-Tech)
NexClic B.V. is an online marketing agency that generates online leads worldwide for its own brands, but also for its partners. NexClic B.V. is known to its partners because of the large volume of leads it generates every day in markets such as dating but also antivirus software or casino (and many more).
If you want a challenging job as a media buyer where hard and above all smart work is rewarded, then NexClic B.V. is the right place for you.
Do you get excited when your online advertising campaigns go through the roof? And do you want to work with unlimited budgets? Are you naturally curious and would you like to explore the many possibilities to generate even more leads online? Then you have come to the right place!
Who are we looking for?
* You are the wolf of Wall Street! Campaigns with a profit of €1,000 a day don’t do you much, you prefer them from €10,000 a day.
* At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a media buyer.
- Google Ads certification is an advantage.
- Experience with Facebook is an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency of the Dutch and English languages, in both spoken and written formats.
- You are creative, curious and you will fit within a startup/scaleup environment.
- Available 40 hours a week.
- Experience with tracking systems such as Voluum/Keitaro is an You have a broad knowledge of digital marketing (e.g. SEO, SEA, Social, Analytics, E-mail marketing, Content Management).
- You are someone who, when a problem arises, first tries to solve it yourself before presenting it to your colleagues.
- You are result-oriented, and you love it when you get a good ROI on your campaigns.
- You try to get the most out of every campaign.
- Experience with Photoshop is an advantage.
- You like to compete with others.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Looking for new products/services to promote through our websites.
- Creating advertisements with a focus on CTR.
- Carrying out keyword research.
- Campaign optimisation.
- Final responsibility for one (or more) of our websites.
- Direct contact with the advertiser (via Skype or telephone).
- Unlimited campaign budgets (Yes really! Unlimited!!!).
What do we offer?
- You will work in a small, but motivated team in a very cosy homely working atmosphere.
- A challenging job in Online Marketing.
- You work in one of the most beautiful streets of Breda.
- On the corner of the street (one hundred meters distance) there is a sandwich shop where you can get the most delicious snacks.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Plenty of room for new initiatives and ideas.
- After the first 3 months you get a top bonus scheme (create your own success)!
- 25 days annual leave.
- Travel allowance.
- Budget for professional development.
40 hours per week.
Type of employment: Full time, Indefinite contract.
Salary: From €2,200.00 per month
Working from home: